Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday, February 10, 2011

"LOL, is not the answer to everything. But most things."

Up early today to work days at the Lobster Grille. I worked the hot line today for breakfast and lunch. Frying eggs, making pancakes, French toast, Eggs Benedict (and I got to make the Hollandaise), corned beef hash, egg sandwiches, etc. Lunch was Turkey Reuben's, hamburgers, French Dip, chicken sandwiches, fish sandwiches, French fries, chicken tenders, and conch fritters. We were busy but I had time to make oatmeal raisin cookies. Although they almost didn't get made. Millie told me the brown sugar was hers to use for mango sauce! She found an extra bag of brown sugar so let me finish my cookies. Oh, my....I almost cried to think I couldn't bake any more! I leave in two weeks so I let it go, I can bake when I get home!

Michael left today, :-(. I took him an oatmeal cookie before he left and we said our good-byes. We had a nice time while he was here. It's nice having friends around! I am ready to stop wandering I think!

Spent a quiet evening, read a little, watched "Clash of the Titans" and will go to bed early as I work at 7am again tomorrow at the LG. Oh, boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment