Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, February 7, 2011

Not a lot of sleep last night. For whatever reason, I woke up at 3am and couldn't go back to sleep, so I read. Had an early breakfast (where I was told to "take it easy" on the fruit I took because we were busy-whatever that means), then worked on my online class. I did manage an hour and a half poolside. One of the iguanas spent so e time walking around my beach chair. He was a vivid shade of light green-not sure if I've seen him before!

I went to work at Iggie's at 4pm. On my way there, another big iguana was getting ready to walk up the stairs while I was walking down the stairs. It was pretty funny-me on my side, he on the other side (at least I assumed it was a he). Like ships passing in the night....
Mondays are not that busy. I guess lots of people recovering from Super Bowl parties! Not really much prep, just made a few sandwiches and salads. No dramta tonight for which I am happy. Sometimes when we are slow, staff bickers with each other. Most uncomfortable. Michael showed up at Iggie's about 7pm for dinner. I got to spend a few minutes with him. He looks good and we were glad to see each other. It was a long trip, so he decided to go to bed early tonight. We can catch up tomorrow. At 8:30 we were SO slow, I asked John if he minded if I left. He said it was ok. What a relief!

I am meeting Michael for breakfast in the morning. Not much else to report, other than Roy resigning from days at the Lobster Grille. Too bad! He was a nice guy. I guess he is moving back to Hawaii, where he came from. They wanted me to pick up more hours on days-Janee told them no I couldn't. I had a glass of wine with Janee after I left Iggie's. We had a nice chat and it was nice spending some time with her. I'd like to do something nice for her before I leave, to thank her. I'll have to think on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment