Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday, December 10, 2010


I was off today, so mostly played tourist. It was cloudy again this morning and during breakfast, it started to pour down rain! It lasted for about 10 minutes, then cleared up. Miss Viola closed the curtain in the Lobster Grille so no one got rained on. I watched the movie, ET, this morning, because I thought it was going to stay cloudy and rainy. I haven't seen that movie in years!

I sat in the sun (once it came out, lol) in the afternoon, by the pool and answered emails. The guest WiFi is finally back online so I am going to add some pictures to my blog. I snapped a picture of one of the iguana climbing one of the many palm trees around the pool. I had no idea they climbed trees. One of the guests said, "great, now we have to watch out not only for bird poop, but for iguana poop from above". That made me laugh!

I had a nice rum drink at the Grille, then walked down to Iggie's for dinner. I have been wanting to try their rib dinner. They also got a new band at Iggie's. They play old rock and roll, which was a nice change from the usual calypso and reggae music (the SAME songs over and over unfortunately). The rib dinner was tasty. They use a mango BBQ sauce. I'm not sure if they buy it or make it. I'll have to ask.

Altogether a quiet day, but I can't complain. The setting remains beautiful. I work my usual 2-10pm tomorrow in the Grille.

No comments:

Post a Comment