Sunday, July 31, 2011

Saturday and Sunday, July 30 & 31, 2011

Saturday I spent at home, cleaning my office, taking care of paperwork. I finally did hear from Mindy-no cookies needed. They had some left over so I will check back with her via email next Friday. Jordan made it safely to Escondido, although it sounds like it was not a very comfortable trip. Poor guy!

I talked with Jan about the website and our ad, I talked to my mom and my sister, Corie and I talked with my sister, Janell. Otherwise it was just me and Ah I did get two emails from an ad exec, asking if I would write an article for examiner.com on Chef Mark Estee, who is opening a new restaurant in downtown Reno. The woman who wrote to me said she followed my examiner articles. Who'd have thought?! She also asked me to consider writing about "Tractors and Truffles", an event in Fallon in October. It's another agri-tour event as well as lunch and dinner. Hmmmm..... We'll see what happens!

Sunday I cleaned! I cleaned and washed out the refrigerator, washed and dried dishes, and baked cookies, not for Thunderbird Lodge, but for my friend, Andy to eat on his drive back to Albuquerque, New Mexico. He leaves Tuesday. I also worked on the computer, rubbed the kitty's tummy and tried to relax. In other words, a quiet weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment