Monday, July 11, 2011

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Most of today was spent traveling. We did not get out of Reno until about noon, what with taking Ah Choo to my sister's house, watering outside plants and picking up a rental car (cheaper than a round trip ticket to San Diego and easier on our cars). Uneventful drive with just two stops, one to buy gas and eat and one to buy gas and take a potty break.

We got to Escondido a little after 10pm. We are staying in a Lawrence Welk community. If you don't know who Lawrence Welk is (and a one a and a two a...) then I am dating myself and won't be able to tell you much more. He had a variety type TV show that highlighted an orchestra, the Lennon sisters and many others. We used to watch him when I was a kid. We are staying with Jordan's sister, Carsley, this week. She's going to show me around this 55 and over community. There's line dancing classes at 9am tomorrow...... Oh, my......

No comments:

Post a Comment