Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A much quieter day. I started off by going to the store to buy the ingredients for Apple Coleslaw. I also bought ingredients for the Breakfast Cookie recipe I am going to try. Still no word from Lynne, who works for SSP at the airport. I totally forgot to make the Apple Coleslaw Tuesday as part of the meal plan for my client. Good thing he's a friend and very understanding! It tasted like a good make-again salad. The apple adds a lot to the coleslaw mix and the dressing isn't real soupy. My friend forgot the dressing for the Nicoise Salade so I took it to his work. The staff seemed very happy to see me, lol. Wonder why?

I worked on flyers for the Farm to Table dinner so I could give them to Jan when I meet her tomorrow morning. I also came up with some lunch options for my personal chef client (another thing I forgot!). I started to clear out the garage, picked up my office (I did not get to the desk however), cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes, bought some cat food and watered the plants in the back yard. I did manage to get in some TV watching.

Dinner was left overs-Jordan SO hates to throw away food and it does seem wasteful to do so. Lucky for me, they were all good leftovers, lol. A quiet evening all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment