Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday, July 15, 2011

Thursday was a quiet day, Carsley worked on her to do list, I read, talked to Jan about our farm to table dinner (much more involved than you can imagine!) and continue to check out packaging for cookies. I did get a haircut ($16 at Great Clips) as it badly needed a trim. We went to the pool (I have color again!), shopped for dinner and picked up Jordan from the train station at 7pm. We had dinner at home.

As I write this entry, I am sitting outside at a cafe called Toscano ( how could I not?) drinking a cappuccino and eating a chocolate croissant. I am also people watching, although a huge beetle fly onto a nearby table (the kind of beetle you saw in "The Mummy" movie). I couldn't believe it. It moved on, but not before making a Japanese girl scream, lol. I am in the old Gaslamp district and will check out restaurant row before meeting up with Jordan at noon to return to Escondido. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment