Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday, January 2, 2011


I was in bed by 9 pm last night and didn't get up until 9 the next morning!! We woke up to rain, so I really am happy our trip to the BVI was changed from Sunday to Friday! We had a leisurely breakfast of eggs and pancakes, then Jordan did some computing while I caught up my blog. I have to work at 2pm today at Lobster Grille. I've added a picture of a cactus we found decorated at our lunch stop on St Johns.

Off to work, lots of prep. Apparently there are only 60-70 people in the resort so they did not expect it to be busy. We ended up making about sixty dinners, most of which were ordered between 7:30-8:30pm! There was quite a crunch for an hour! I made lobster stuffing before the dinner start, as well as roasted corn avocado salsa. Then spent time setting up the appetizer station with Drew. Since we started the new menu, I have all different things to remember! I also mixed molasses cookie dough and put it in the walk-in. It has to chill overnight. I actually worked the line to night helping Drew with appetizers. I was ready for the evening to be done!

Jordan and I had a drink then it was time for bed, I have to work early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment