Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ah Cho decided I needed to be up early this morning. Not that he said anything but rather that he played "hockey" on the bed around me rather than being a good kitty and laying down on the bed with me, or more desirable, laid down OUTSIDE the bedroom! I was up at 5:30am. SO, I showered, ate breakfast, then baked the rest of the chocolate chip cookies for SCOR. I baked 1200 cookies in the last week. I'm not tired of baking but it sure would be nice to bake something else, lol. I also will be doing the July Marketing gift for SCOR. I'll be making little tarts (red, white and blue for 4th of July). One dozen per office, and I am guessing it will be 30 offices. The staff tell me I should be getting lots of calls, as the office staff seem very taken with my services. Time will tell...

I finally got into my office and put a lot of things away, threw away some things, rearranged the room and started organizing my paperwork. It felt good! I guess this weekend Jordan and I will be trading office space. Yeah! Although that means giving up closet space. Bummer...

I also talked with Jesse, from Bank of America about taking credit cards. Everyone is saying with this economy, you can get more business if you take credit cards. I can even do it using my cell phone, as long as the cell phone has Internet access. Way cool! And it's not as expensive as I thought it was going to be. We'll see if business picks up.

At 5:15pm, I left to meet Nita (she's the scheduler at SCOR) at Jungle Vino for a glass of wine. We had a nice chat. Nita has a good head on her shoulders.

I have a website through GoDaddy.com and so decided to work on that after I got home (no Jordan until about 8pm). It seems that once I put the name of my business in the system, the system decided I was a dog grooming business. Haven't been about to change that so have been doing all of it manually. Oh, boy!

More of the same tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment