Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Up early again today. I needed to bake little plum galettes (Tarts) before going to my Personal Chef job today. I made some for my client and some for me! I think they turned out well (I'll come back and add a picture tomorrow-I'm behind on my picture posting!)!

I feel like I was better organized today than last week and I've rearranged where I put my "to go stuff" to hopefully make it easier on myself. Of course, today was an easier day. I only had to make four meals today! Piece of cake, lol! I went shopping at Whole Foods and getting around the store a little easier, finding my way around. Today I made Beer Brined grilled Pork chops, Balsamic Braised Chicken Thighs, Turkey Vegetable Herb Loaf, Chicken with White Beans and Spinach, Jasmine Rice, Grilled Asparagus and steamed broccoli and cauliflower. It all seemed to turn out well. Whenever I want to try a recipe, I buy a little extra (at my expense, not my client's) so that I can take some home. The turkey loaf was especially yummy today!! I was actually out of the kitchen a little after 3pm!

I took seven boxes of cookies to SCOR, then came home. I did not bake cookies this afternoon, I'll finish them in the morning. I did make a quick dinner using the turkey loaf from today, along with making mashed potatoes and steaming some broccoli. Jordan loved it! Considering he had a difficult day, good food always seems to make the day better.

Hopefully over the next several days, I will get my office cleaned and organized. And take some clothes, etc to the Salvation Army. And hopefully finish my website, and get some work done on the computer! And make up some menus for use in the future. A girl can dream, can't she?!

No comments:

Post a Comment