Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday, May 9, 2011

I was up early this morning. Ate breakfast, loafer a bit, then headed out the door with my seven big boxes of 4 dozen cookies each and ten tall boxes of 2 dozen cookies each, dropped them off at SCOR, then headed to the grocery store to buy flour and brown sugar. After the grocery store, I went to the bank to open a business checking account. That took almost an Blair and a half! They were nice though,so it wasn't too bad.

After the bank, it was back home, lunch and another start on cookie baking. I figured out by the time I am done, I will have baked 1200 ( it was 1500 originally but Anne changed the order)! At the end of the afternoon, I had filled seven boxes, so only three more to go (don't know why I didn't get the numbers straight yesterday!). I have more dough mixed but I just couldn't bake any more cookies today! Tomorrow!

I will be working again tomorrow on my Personal Chef job. Hopefully I will be more organized and it will be a shorter day! Should be, only four meals to do instead of six.

Bill, the elderly gentleman called me back. He only wants to pay $15-18 for a meal of meat, potatoes or rice, a veggie and a salad. So we are both trying to think what each of us are willing to do. He'll call in a couple of days to talk again. Yikes! We'll see. I need to think about what I am willing to do. But not tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment