Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday, May 6, 2011

I was up early this morning, making sure I had everything I needed. It was much easier this morning than yesterday, a good sign! I packed up all my "stuff", went over to Walmart to pick up last minute supplies (a BIG container for salad-ended up going with an aluminum roaster), an extra clear container for a second Strawberry Triffle, chives, paper towels, Clorox Disinfectant wipes, another container that was meant for ice, but would hold salad, etc, if needed. I came back to the house, made a second triffle, then headed out the door to NTI. Uneventful ride down there-didn't forget anything yet! I started off making kabobs-they were going to take the longer to make and to cook. I almost forgot the veggie kabobs (which should have been done first, but oh, well)! Got those made. Baked the beef kabobs as I made them, roasted at 350 degrees. Mixed the Orzo and put it in an aluminum pan and mixed in the lemon juice and zest, chives and olive oil. I put the salad together, then it was out the door, without cleaning, so I could get the food to SCOR in a timely fashion. I made it to SCOR on time but discovered I had forgotten the dessert! I ended up going back to NTI to pock up dessert and to cleanup my mess. Then went back to SCOR and visited for a while. Like old home week!

I got home around can 2pm, had a nice lunch and worked on my computer. Jordan took me out to dinner tonight because I had been cooking all week for other people. We went to Zozo's. Had a very nice time! Still no word from Judy about making desserts for Zozo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment