Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Slept in this morning although I was the one who got up at 6am to feed the cat, then went back to bed. I weeded part of the back yard, then brought out some of the deck furniture. Not all of it, it's suppose to rain Monday. I am not going to LA, although Jordan is still going. He's leaving Monday morning and coming back Monday evening. A very quick trip!

I took the cat outside on his harness. He crawled on his belly for the first five mi it's but then got brave and walked around the back yard smelling everything. He even walked down the side of the house and was quite brave until the FedEx truck roared by. Scared him enough he ran back into the house dragging me behind him!

I worked on my office. The FedEx guy brought one of the shelves I ordered so I put it together and starting putting things on the shelves. It will be nice to be more organized. I have also been working on the bookshelf, rearranging books and knick knacks. I went out for a while with Janell looking for window treatments for the windows in my office. They really need real blinds. Jordan elected not to put blinds on those windows when we did the entire house. Not sure why...

Otherwise a quiet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment