Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday, April 30, 2011

"See the good around you, even if you have to squint." --little book of inspirational thoughts...

It was one year ago today that my dad died. And even though he was not always well-liked, we still miss him.

Jordan and I went out to breakfast today with Kasia and Gary and Ric. We went to Krumbles over by Renown. I know, you thought I was going to say Arlington Gardens. Surprise! It was a nice breakfast, good coffee. Jordan and I split a Denver omelet.

Jordan left after that to go work at UNR. I came home and finished stitching the living room drapes. They are all hung now. Ni think I like them better this way. A little more modern. I worked on my recipe collection today and getting the recipes I am using going for my next projects. I also need to decide what cookies I am going to make and get started on those.

Janell and I went out looking for dried salmon treats for Ah Choo. Then on to Resco, the restaurant supply place, to see whatmthey had that I could use for catering. I did get a few new "toys". They carry quite a bit. We had lunch at the Sushi Rose. Imagine, Janell eating sushi! Most of the sushi restaurants have cooked items on their sushi menu so there is more for everyone to eat.

Then I came home, more recipe entry, a late dinner, then bed. Such an exciting life, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment