Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Live happy.". -little book of inspirational thoughts...

I woke up really early this morning (3:45 am!) and couldn't go back to sleep so just got up. It is amazing how much you can get done early in the morning!

I finally figured out what desserts I am offering to make for Zozo's. AND entered all the recipes into MenuMagic so I could enter information on pricing to figure out what to charge. That was the hard part. I had Orange-Chocolate Bread Pudding with Caramel Bourbon Sauce, French Apple Cake, Devil's Food Cake with Milk Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, Pear and Honey Custard Tart, "Serious Rum Cake", Key Lime Meringue Pie, Strawberry Dream Cake, Strawberry Clouds (Mini-Pavlovas), New York Cheesecake, and Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake. Sound good? I thought so too.

I took the quote over to Zozo's and talked a bit with Judy, then stayed for lunch. We'll see if she takes me up on doing desserts for them. She seemed to like my list of desserts, but it may be cost prohibitive. We'll have to see. I have not heard anything from Total Wine on a job.

I did get a catering job next Thursday, for a partnership business meeting. They need dinner: a salad, a meat, a starch and dessert. That's how it was described to me, lol. Should be fun!

Now I am just getting a menu together for my Personal Chef client and trying to figure out the food programs I have for personal chefs. Definitely a learning curve. Then bed, while Jordan works late. Night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment