Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday, yeah! I watched the Royal wedding, at least clips from it. I'm not one to stay up all night and watch that sort of thing! Very nice wedding! Lots of people there, lots of Americans.
"Dreams have no expiration date.". --little book of inspirational thoughts....

I spent the morning inputting more recipes into my personal chef program, talking to two insurance guys to get a quote on commercial insurance and still trying to discover all the features of MenuMagic. I did go have coffee at Backstubbe with Ric, just to get out, then drove over to Michael's Craft store to see if they had any "gable boxes". They had lots of boxes but not the ones I wanted! Guess I'll have to order online. I looked at one online store and to have a box of 100 of the gable boxes sent to me two day delivery, it was going to cost me $134!!! That's just crazy! Needless to say, I didn't order from that company!

After I came home, I just couldn't deal with food any more, so I took the living room curtains down, sewed the two panels together. (I have two panels on each side and had never bothered to sew the two together so it looked nicer.) Then I rehung them without using the curtain rod rings and clips. And I took the swag away and just let them hang straight. I think I like that better. I need to finish up the two curtains from the left side of the window. I'll get that done tomorrow. And I STILL need to tackle my office space! And get organized. That will happen, I guess, just not quickly. And I need to start baking cookies! Anne wants 30 boxes with four dozen cookies each over the next two weeks! That's a lot of cookies!!

Jordan and I went out to Zozo's for dinner. They were packed. Right before they left 26 girls from one of the college baseball teams playing in Reno, came into eat dinner after their game. Yikes! We left soon after that. The wait staff there sure is nice!

But now it's time for bed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment