Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday, April 28, 2011

"It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive.". -the little book of inspirational thoughts...

I was up early again! You do get a lot done that way, lol. I wanted to bake some cookies, but was tired of the cluttered, messy kitchen, so I started cleaning, and rearranging, and throwing way. But the kitchen really looks nice now, lol! Spotless-at least for a while. I wanted extra space to work on the counters also and now I have it.

Wen I had cleaned and put away and rearranged and tossed things, I mixed up two batches of cookies. One chocolate chip with toasted pecans and the other orange-white chocolate cookies. Both turned out well. Even with all the work, it was only 11:30am!

I worked on a catering proposal for SCOR's partnership meeting and offered them three different menus. Then I dropped off the proposal at SCOR along with some cookies (never hurts to advertise.). I was offered two more catering job from SCOR and I said yes, so looks like I am off and running (or at least jogging, lol). After chitchatting a bit, I went off to the grocery store, then came home.

All I seem to do lately is look at recipes, input recipes, and plan. No complaints, but I had to take a break and watch some TV! Now it's almost 11pm and I am exhausticated, so I am going to bed. And I'll start again tomorrow and clean up my office room. Wish me luck on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment