Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The day started out cloudy but turned sunny. We even made it to the beach! What a life, lol! It was definitely cooler today than it has been. And windy! Who would have thought you could actually be cold in Hawaii?

Lunch was a Bacon, Apple Spinach Salad with almonds and a sweet mustard vinaigrette. Very good salad!


The afternoon was spent reading, looking at menus and on the computer. I need to start up my continuing education studies again. I also need a BLS card and found you can get one by online study. Wow! Amazing what you can do online anymore! I talked to my sister and Jordan also.

We went out to dinner tonight-the Banyon Tree at the Ritz Carlton. Wonderful food! And with Robert (Ro-berr') as a waiter, what more could a girl want?

Tomorrow, back to cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment