Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I arrived home safely late Tuesday night, a very tired girl.

I have 320 cake truffles due tomorrow so that's what I have spent most of my time doing since arriving back in Reno. The cake truffles are now all made (I'll come back and add pictures later), but need to be packaged. There will be two Oreo cake truffles and two red velvet cake truffles in a cellophane bag. 80 bags total. They'll be used as party favors as a local AORN seminar on Saturday. I'll also put my logo on the bag. They look pretty cute!




The dark chocolate truffles with red are the red velvet cake truffles. The white chocolate truffles with the dark chocolate decorations are the Oreo cookie truffles.

I also have an interview with Chef Mark Estee tomorrow morning, but that should go quickly. I am writing an examiner article on Nutrisystem and the Culinary Council they started last year. Everything seems to be happening this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment