Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29th. Now there's something that doesn't happen every day!

The last several days have pretty much been spent laying on the couch. I finally made it to the doctor's office today (I traded in my regular doctor for a new doctor) where she prescribed mega-antibiotics and a couple decongestants. Hopefully that will make things better faster. I don't make a very good sick person, lol, too impatient. But as my mother used to say, if you don't take care of your body (and give it what it needs), it will make it so you are forced to slow down and take care of yourself. So I am resting up! I had to cancel my wellness clinic for tomorrow. Imagine what people would say if a sick nurse took care of them at a welness clinic! "She can't even take care of herself, wht is she doing here?". So better off to cancel now.

I saw my orthopedic doctor today. A six month follow up after my Oxford knee replacement. He is very happy, as am I. The visit did, however, get me a cooking job. His office nurse wants red velvet cake truffles for her daughter's birthday. She doesn't know how many, though, so will get back to me. Amazing that people like those little cake truffles so much! But I guess they are small bites, so people don't feel guilty eating them.

I am going to bed early, in an effort to take good care of myself. Hopefully I will notice an improvement sooner rather than later! The people at Apple called to let me know my computer has been fixed and I can pick it up any time. And hopefully this will do the trick! And then I'll be able to add pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment