Sunday, February 19, 2012

sunday, February 19, 2012

It didn't rain after all today! I was up a little later again this morning, then made second breakfast, scrambled eggs with sausages.

Since it was sunny, I made one last trip to the pool. Beautiful weather!

Lunch was a Grilled Ham Gruyere and Apple Panini. Turned out very well! Chips on the side. I spent the afternoon making two chicken dishes, Tuscan Chicken and Lemon Chicken, then baked some chocolate chip cookies. All things to leave so there is plenty to eat after I leave.

We went out to dinner at Merriman's tonight. I had Lobster Bisque for a first course and Pasta with Mushrooms and Ricotta for a main dish. Pineapple Upside Down Cake for dessert. Now I'm stuffed, lol!

I will be on travel the next two days so will not be making an entry until Wednesday. Sorry about that! No cooking though, the next two days. It's been a lovely four weeks, thank you my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment