Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How time does fly! I leave Sunday morning for the second visit to Maui as a private chef. I will be gone four weeks this time. I won't miss the cold weather we are getting!

Monday I did some grocery shopping and ran a couple of errands, nothing exciting....

Today I cleaned, then baked Peanut Butter Blossoms with the Hershey Kisses Janell left me for that purpose. I took half the Chocolate Cake with Strawnerry Buttercream Frosting to SCOR. They were happy to see me, lol. I talked with a couple of people there, then stopped by Backstubbe Bakery to see if they would let me apprentice there. I left my card with the girls in front. Apparently Backstubbe is only half owned by Franz. He sold half of it to someone named Don. I told the girls I was willing to work for free in order to learn. We'll see what Don says (or doesn't say). After I came home, I did a little work on the LAHI project, checking student's work to see if it was done properly. Not exactly.......

I had a glass of wine with my friend, Neda (from SCOR)tonight. We went to Jungle Vino. It was nice seeing her, we don't get to get together enough.

Dinner was lasagna ala TJ's. They do a nice job on their meat lasagna, lol. Otherwise, not much to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment