Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Amazing how time flies! I tried to catch up on sleep last night, but I am rarely able to stay in bed much past 8am (they do tell you it is better to consistently get up at the same time everyday, as well as go to bed at about the same time at night, sigh).

I spent a good portion of the day developing menus for the month I am spending on Maui. I sent the menus off to my client this afternoon for review. I did not get to the drawers and closets I wanted to to try and sort through my possessions to "thin" things out. Most of have entirely too much stuff! It's amazing what we collect over the years, lol!

One of my friends from Denver sent me an application for a chef job in Aspen. Turns out the LA based company hires out domestic help, nannies, butlers, housekeepers, personal assistants, chefs and chauffeurs. Interesting, but I don't think that is quite my cup of tea. "Yes, madam, No, sir, At once, madam, etc". Sounds like the manors in England, lol.

Tomorrow I have my interview at Carson Tahoe-wish me luck! Then dinner with a friend at Campo. It will give me an opportunity to do a restaurant review. The article I did for examiner.com on food trends for 2012, was featured nationally. Kind of cool! Maybe I should be writing more, who knows? I could be a food critic/author! Lots of options, which makes it more difficult to find the right path. It will come, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment