Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Even though I had the desire to sleep in this morning, Mr. cat (aka Bonda Ah Cho or just plain Ah Cho) would have nothing to do with it. He ran up and down the stairs, pawed at the window blinds, meowed, and ran cicles in the big sunken tub until I finally got out of bed. Killjoy!

After breakfast, I did some work online and talked to my mom for a bit. I had an appointment at Renown Imaging, then did some shopping at Trader Joe's (we were low on a few things and they have really good prices). When I got home, there was a call from Jordan Spinelli of Burger Me Reno. I am doing an article on the Burger Me in Truckee and Reno. Jordan is the General Manager of the Reno restaurant. So I asked him my interview questions and told him I would get over to Nurger Me on Robb Drive this week to try them out (again), then write an article for Examiner.com. He seems like a nice guy. And he offered to comp a burger. Nice!

I applied for two more jobs online, then ran some errands. My Jordan had several student meetings starting at 6pm so we did not eat until 7:30-8:00pm. Mini Meatloaves with potatoes and greens. Yum!

Now the cat and I are bonding as we both lounge. Almost time for bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment