Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sometimes getting used to the time change is hard! Did NOT want to get out of bed this morning, lol.

I went grocery shopping for my personal chef client today. Seems to work better for me when I shop the day before. Besides, I have an eye doctor appointment tomorrow morning at 8:30am so better to have done the shopping today.

I also made Pineapple Empanadas, which I just boxed up for giving to my client. They are not hard to make. All you need is chopped pineapple, apricot or pineapple jam, cinnamon, breadcrumbs and pie dough. Cut out three inch circles and fill them with your cooked pineapple mixture, seal and bake. How easy is that?!


Otherwise the day was filled with talking on the phone, computer work and learning WHY I will never be a Summit API developer. Such is life....

Here is Ah Choo-such a cush life this kitty has...


No comments:

Post a Comment