Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jordan and I went out to breakfast with friends this morning. Hobey's in Sun Valley. They had spinach omelets as their special-those are pretty good. And you can't beat the prices! It's also a great place to people watch.

I dropped Jordan off at the University, then met my sister, Janell at my house. She wanted some company while she drove across town, so I went with her.

I was suppose to meet one of the waitresses, Mickie, from Arlington Gardesn at 1pm but she got sick this morning. She wants me to help her make appetizers for a church fundraiser in May. At least 1,500 individual pieces (150 pieces of each of 10-12 different appetizers!). She wants me to see the church and their kitchen and see what I think and what I might be letting myself in for, lol. Guess we'll try for tomorrow.

So instead of touring the church, I stayed home and cleaned. I went through my office and re-organized it, (getting rid of a few things it was obvious I was not going to use), threw out a dying plant, did a little dusting, watered the rest of the plants, washed the sheets, changed the bed covers to a lighter weight (spring!) and now I am going to try and finish the LAHI project. Ah Choo is off sleeping on the stairs-he's very tired after helping me in my office!

Chicken with roasted potatoes and steamed globe artichokes for dinner tonight. I still want to try and bake a small batch of chocolate chip cookies, see how easy/hard it is to make only 8 cookies at a time.

A lovely day today-sunny and warm. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment