Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday, March 23, 2012

Thursday was pretty much spent on my computer, correcting a map in ArcGIS and working on the LAHI project. I did make it out to lunch with my friend, Ric. To Arlington Gardens-his favorite place. There is something to be said for going to a place where everyone knows your name (sounds like a song!).

Today, I ran a couple of errands, but again, worked in ArcGIS, AND finally finished the map, at least as far as I can take it for now. Still working on the LAHI project, slow but sure. I like being busy.

One of the waitresses at Arlington Gardens does a lot of volunteer work at her church and asked if I would help her cater a fund raiser in May. We are meeting tomorrow to go see the church and talk about submitting a bid. We'll see what happens.

I took the Pistachio Cake out of the freezer last night and put it in the fridge. We went over to Kasia and Gary's for corned beef and cabbage (it went with the green cake!). I'll add pictures of the cake tomorrow, when I am back on my computer. Everyone liked the cake. And it was good, if I do say so myself! But it IS green!




I took a picture of the pistachio cake without the milk crumb on top before taking the cake over to my friend's house just to show the really green frosting, lol.

I'm thinking of what cake to make next-I could make my own birthday cake! Hmmmmm, gotta think about that..

No comments:

Post a Comment