Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It was snowing this morning when I got up! After such nice weather yesterday. Go figure!

Before I could go to work, I had to take Jordan to UNR first. I gathered all my equipment and my supplies (food and spices). I had to review lots of recipes to be sure I didn't forget anything, which sometimes seems an impossible task.

I made it to my clients house around 11am, unpacked and started to work. Today I made Mediterranean Tuna Salad with Chickpeas, Brown Rice and Goat Cheese Cakes on a bed of mixed green,
Chipotle Orange Glazed Chicken,


Maple Chili Glazed Pork Loin, Mini Meatloaves stacked with not only the meatloaf but sauteed spinach and mashed potatoes-everything you could want in one easy package,


a Hasselback baked potato (sliced but only part way so the potato remains intact with sliced garlic stuck in between the slices),


roasted broccoli, rice and Miso Mirin Glazed Broiled Salmon with rice and buttered green beans.


Long day! It was, however, a nice day spent cooking. But now I am most tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment