Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday, March 4, 2012

A beautiful day today! I think the temperature in Reno reached 70 degrees! But alas, it is not to last, snow and rain is predicted for tomorrow. Go figure!

I ran errands, making sure I also shopped for my personal chef client today. It makes things easier to go in already prepared.

Today I made French Silk Pie, a deep dark chocolate filling made with egg whites and chocolate pudding with a chocolate cookie crust. It is served with whipped cream as a garnish. This is for my personal chef client, who likes to have a dessert a week.


A trip to the Oriental market to buy shiro miso, (a white bean paste for a recipe I have for Miso-Mirin Glazed Salmon I am making tomorrow), then on to dinner at Silver Peak. I met my friend Neda there and we had a "girl date" and caught up on what's been happening in our lives. Friends are definitely a good thing to have!

Tomorrow I need to get back into a cooking routine. I've had a few weeks off with no professional cooking done. Now it's time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment