Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I had a wellness clinic that started at 7am this morning. It was at Carlisle's Food Service (I had no idea They even existed!) off of Lemmon valley Drive. Everyone seemed very nice, although I was surprised by the number of Spanish speaking only people they had working there.

We finished early, so I was able to stop by SCOR and pick up at least part of my service ware. Turns out rather than the 20 they were expecting, they had only 12 show up, out of about 20-30 partners. Too bad. I did learn that the SCOR staff got to finish the lunch, so Anne got two meals for the price of one. Apparently the meal was a huge success. That is always nice to hear!

Once I finished my clinic and stopped by SCOR to pick up my utensils et al, it was on to a doctor's appointment. The afternoon was quiet, so I did some cooking. Not much else to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment