Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kitty trauma this morning changed the day. I cancelled PT thinking I would be taking Crazy Mary back to the Humane society this morning. You can't talk to a human, you only seem to get voicemail so I left a message. When they finally called back, they told me I needed to schedule an appointment to return Crazy Mary. Of course they did not have an opening until tomorrow, when I will be at a flu shot clinic all day! Jordan got elected to take Ms Kitty back. She's not talking to me anyway, lol. I do feel bad/sad it did not work out.

I had a flu shot clinic from 1pm to 6:30pm at the Pepsi Co. I gave 25 shots! Nice people though. Did you know they can buy Pepsi in bottles, as well as water and a few other drinks for $0.25 each? Gotta have some perks, I guess. Otherwise, they have a drink dispenser where they can refill Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, water, Sierra Mist and Iced Tea for free (just like at the fast food restaurants!).

This was a quiet evening. Jordan had a dinner meeting to attend, I stayed home and had leftover lasagna for dinner with garlic bread. No drama this evening, at least not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment