Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday, November 21, 2011

I made some cookies this morning to give my mom and sister. Dried Cranberry, Macadamia Nut and White Chocolate cookies in a cinnamon dough. Not bad, lots of flavor. I had some computer work to do (Jordan has given me the same assignment to do as he gave his students to see how long it would take me and if a lay person could do the assignment), which took up an hour or two this morning.

Janell picked me up at 12:15pm and we went to the airport and picked up my mom. It was so good to see her again. It's been almost a year since we've seen her! She's staying with Janell but I'll still get to see lots of her. We went to lunch as India Kabob-Indian being one of my mom's favorite foods, but not so much for Janell, lol. I like Indian food but don't get to go often so it was a treat for me.

We did just a little shopping then took my mom to Janell's apartment to rest. She came with two suitcases, an overnight bag and a rather large walker with four of the biggest wheels I've ever seen on a walker. My mom says it works well, plus has a seat she can either sit down in or rest her purse and coat on. She came all this way and brought her own chair, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment