Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday, November 14, 2011

I worked on the LAHI project this morning while waiting for my "paper" pans to come (which they did about 2pm). Jordan looked at the list before he left for work and showed me a few places that needed to be "cleaned up". Once that was done I sent the list off to PhuongLan Nguyen to look at to see what she could add. Since it's GIS week (not sure exactly what that means but it made sense to Jordan), she will not get a look at it until Wednesday. I also added a list of services hospitals offer, which at some point in the future will be matched up to the various hospitals.

Once my pans got here, I started baking. I made 14 loaves of the spiced pumpkin bread this afternoon! It went quickly so I think this won't take me long. I was thinking as I mixed a double batch of batter, that I was getting used to "mass production" although still on a smaller scale (not like Sarah Lee, lol). After dinner (baked chicken and rice with a mushroom sauce and brocolini), I wrapped the loaves I had made. I first put them in a cellphone bag, then wrapped a 4 inch wide piece of (gorgeous) decorative paper around the center, then added a matching ribbon to that. I got the idea after looking at the Martha Stewart website at packaging and gift wrapping. Say what you will about her (Jordan asked me if she learned that trick in prison!) she does have some creative ideas. I am pleased with the way the packaging turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment