Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veteran's Day with a salute to all those men and women who have given their time and effort to make sure we have continued freedom!

Did you ever notice that when you want to sleep in a little later that that will be the time you wake up early? That's what happened this morning. At least the cat seemed happy I was up as he had his first breakfast, then second breakfast in about an hour (sounds like a hobbit!).
Janell and I ran errands in the morning, had lunch at BJ's Brewery, ran a couple more errands and then came home. I have not been spending much time in store the last 6-9 months, unless you count grocery stores! Everyone has Christmas decorations up and I even heard a few Christmas songs! Janell told me about a cartoon she saw of a Thanksgiving turkey and Santa Claus. The turkey says to Santa-"back off fat boy , this is MY holiday!". Seems like a good attitude to have, lol. So many things are commercialized, my oh my.

I spent the afternoon finishing up my first go round with the LAHI list. Now I just need to add the hospitals from the EMS list that were not on the OSHPD list. It all gets very complicated.

I talked with Jordan. The faculty meeting went on all day! And tomorrow he was invited to attend the USC Homecoming game so that's what he'll be doing tomorrow. Me, I feel the need to bake and try a new recipe. But that's tomorrow and now it's bedtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment