Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Had my last bout of PT this morning, so won't be doing that anymore. Body Wisdom has been very good in helping me work out the aches and pains of returning to a normal gait post-op. Of course, it helped that they loved the goodies I brought them.

I had my mom and sister over for dinner this evening. I baked a Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake (I need to take a picture, lol) this afternoon. For dinner, I made Plum Curry Glazed Cornish Game Hens, Wild Rice Pilaf, and Roasted Broccoli. Everyone thought it was good. Jordan asked my mom what she thought of my leaving nursing to make a new career out of cooking. My mom told him as long as I could make a living, she's ok with it (and she thinks I'm a good cook!). It's been nice seeing my mom again. Hope she has a good time while she's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment