Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I had a dental appointment this morning. Now that I've had a partial knee replacement, I have to be premeditated with antibiotics before all dental procedures or anything they consider "invasive". Just four pills one hour before the procedure.

Once that was done, I did some grocery shopping at Trader Joe's although Jordan left for LA tonight for the biannual USC staff meeting so we didn't need much. He'll be back Sunday.

I also stopped by Hillbilly Hot Dogs. She owed me some money and wanted me to pick it up. She's had a harder time selling the Oatmeal Raisin cookies so if she needs some next week, I'll go back to making chocolate chip cookies. The public is fickle!

Most of the rest of the day was working on the LAHI project, no cooking, although I picked up a mini boule and used it for a bowl for Chicken Corn Chowder. Yum! I did make a loaf of no knead bread though. Love that stuff, it's just like artisan bread and so easy!

More work on the LAHI project tomorrow. It needs to be done by the first week in December. I think I will make cookies though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment