Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday, September 30, 2011

The last day of September! We had thunderstorms with rain today, very unlike Reno. Well, Thursday was not as quiet as I had hoped it would be. PT at noon, then errands, culinating in a wait at the VW dealership while I took Jordan's car into be serviced. I'm wondering if I'll ever catch up on sleep! Between the Farm to Table, knee surgery and another out-patient procedure, I always seem to feel tired, lol. That should pass. Friday was quiet, me and the new cat (minus Ah Choo who is still at "Aunt Janell's house"), who we have decided to call "Crazy Cat". She'll come up so you can pet her, then suddenly starts growling or hissing and walks away. She almost bit me, then jumped up on the couch to sit next to me. Crazy! I stopped by PT and had them blow up by exercise ball (their idea), so I can do exercises over the weekend to try and strengthen my core muscles. I also tried to take care of some billing and banking issues. I have a consulting job with Jordan and his USC students who are doing a project with LA county. It has something to do with hospitals and I'll be a "technical advisor". I think I can do that, lol! Otherwise, not much new.....

No comments:

Post a Comment