Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sunday I finished dipping my cake truffles. I'll come back and post some pictures. I made lemon, carrot cake, Devil's food and red velvet cake. All yummy (who'd have thought?). Then I boxed them up in half pound candy boxes, lined with green tissue with a green ribbon around the middle. I used my new logo to hold it in place. The packages do look cute!

I cleaned my office after that and filed papers. Not much else. I did try marinating a London brill in the Black Noddy beer Dan gave me. We'll see how it turns out!

Today, I delivered my 30 goodie boxes to SCOR. Nice to have that done! Now all I have to do is wait for the check to come (the check's in the mail, lol). Then I went to PT and Kohl's (I needed an 8 inch springform pan). I came home and baked what's called Craggy Chocolate Cake-no flour, just eggs, chocolate, sugar and butter. It turned out well, I think. Not much else going on, so guess I'll just go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment