Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Up early, although that seems to be relative, now that I have all kinds of stretches and leg exercises to do in the morning. It takes at least 30 minutes if not longer. Today is my personal chef day.

Grocery shopping first, then cooking. Not a big list today, my client is eating out. Smoked Cinnamon spiced Beef in Lettuce Cups, Sautéed Chicken with a Creamy Mustard Mascarpone Marsala Sauce, Pasta Ponza and Piri Piri Shrimp. Dessert is Craggy Chocolate Cake, called that because it puffs up as it bakes and then collapses as it cools because there is no flour to give it structure. Just chocolate, butter, eggs and sugar. Goes nicely with cream or ice cream. And it's gluten free! Not that it matters here. It was a short day, then I was off to an afternoon appointment.

I didn't get home until almost 6:30pm! Leftovers for dinner, a piece of plum tart, talked with Jordan and now bedtime-already! Tomorrow I am at the flu shot clinic at Walmart. This time the Walmart on 7th Street. We'll see how that goes, lol. It will be a long day!

Apparently my cake truffles were a hit! Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment