Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Up early for PT today and tomorrow. They are working on releasing my scar and also trying to increase circulation as my foot and ankle swell on that side. They also recommend getting a stationary bike to build up my leg and knee strength. Guess I'll have to work on that.

I delivered cookies to Karen who owns the "Hillbilly Hot dogs" cart she operates three days a week by St Mary's Hospital. I ended up ordering a "hillbilly hot dog" which is a hot dog (they are good dogs, gotta say that!), BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, chopped onions and bacon. That should last me for about one year, lol, before I'll need another one! Then to the bank and home.

I baked a fresh fig tart today for my client tomorrow. Hope he likes it! Worked on the computer, answered emails, and did a little grocery shopping.

We have a striped cat who has taken up residence in our backyard. He sleeps on one of the chairs around the table on the deck (they have cushions), walks around sometimes, and makes Ah Choo crazy because Ah Choo wants to be friends and the other cat doesn't really what anything to do with any of us. Poor Ah Choo!

I do my personal chef gig tomorrow for this week so a shorter list of things to do. The EdibleReno-Tahoe magazine came out today-nice. I'm going to pick some up to hand out. We'll see if anyone buys a ticket from that ad!

No comments:

Post a Comment