Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I wrote another article today for Examiner.com on omelets and although they published it, they said it did not count as local because it had no local references. Oh, well, a learning experience, I guess.

I had lunch with Kasia at the Sushi Rose, a new sushi restaurant behind the Walmart on McCarran. Very fresh, very good sushi! After lunch Janell called and asked me to do some shopping with her. We went to The Home Depot and Bed, Bath and Beyond. While we were shopping, Anne, the SCOR administrator, called to say she could no longer offer me a per diem nursing job. Things had changed over the last 2-3 weeks and they had already hired three per diem nurses and she couldn't hire anyone else. So I am back to no job. Not sure what I will do, but I do need to find a job. All things work out for a reason (not to say my feelings weren't hurt over this).

I made lasagna for dinner. It turned out well, I think. A little time on the computer, then to bed. Tomorrow is another day, as Miss Scarlet said in "Gone With the Wind".

No comments:

Post a Comment