Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday, March 26, 2011

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing". -Helen Keller

My cold morphed into a sinus infection so I am resting, taking Keflex and drinking lots of fluids. Can't taste a thing! At least Ah Choo is better and back to his "I want salmon, meow!" mode, lol.

I worked on my Food certification class. I feel like I'm back in nursing school as a lot of what I covered today was about bacteria, parasites, yeast and mold and viruses. Kinda makes you not want to eat shellfish! After reading this class and looking back on things we did at Bolongo that are do not do's in this course. And it would seem there are other food businesses that don't follow all the rules either (they use lots of "stories in the news" examples). I do find it interesting, though, which is good.

And I am still waiting for spring in Nevada. It can come any time now!

No comments:

Post a Comment