Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Today was a work day, believe it or not. I was back to doing personal chef work for one of my first clients. I had a couple of errands in the morning, then a little shopping. Things went quicker than I expected! I make quite a few dishes today-New Yoark Steak with Madiera Sauce, Rolled Pork Florentine, Thai Pork with Noodles, Rosemary Marinated Lamb Chops, mashed potatoes, creamed spinach, two kinds of roasted vegetables, Baked Pasta Shells with Fresh Spinach and Tomatoes, Crab and Celery Remoulade, two salads and a few others I can't think of, lol. All in all, a busy day!

Tomorrow morning I Lear for Denver. I'll be gone til the evening of the 31st visiting friends. The ticket was a Christmas present from Jordan. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment