Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Compared to the other days here, it really did rain all day today! Still warm though, so it can't be all bad, can it? Here are some pictures taken of me in the kitchen. I am looking up in one of them because I was suppose to stand under a light but didn't know if I was standing under a light unless I looked up. They snapped a picture then and it was so funny I decided to keep it. "Looking for divine inspiration!"



Papaya for breakfast, Curried Chicken Salad on a croissant for lunch with leftover chickpea salad and out to dinner in the evening. It was a quiet day, reading and on the computer.

We had dinner at Roy's down the street. Very nice food. We thought we would go early and get a drink in the bar at 5 but Roy's doesn't open until 5:30pm. Oh, well...we sat outside until it was time for them to open. Met a couple from Canada and talked with them while we waited. We shared an "appetizer boat" that had tuna poke (raw tuna), crab and shrimp lumpia (deep fried crust filled with the crab and shrimp), Korean BBQ ribs, potstickers, and BBQ shrimp on a skewer. I had butterfish (black cod) that literally melts in your mouth like butter. Amazing texture and taste. It was served with what looked like a California sushi roll. Lots of fish on the menu at Roy's.

One more day in paradise, then back stateside. It's still raining, lol, I can hear it dripping off the eaves as I lay in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment