Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday, December 19, 2011

Rain, rain, rain....at least until about mid-day. I carved a pineapple and made a yogurt-oatmeal-chopped pineapple meusli-type mix for breakfast (last night) and served it for breakfast. The pineapple (Hawaiian Gold) was quite good. There was a trip to the grocery store for a couple of things. With everything so expensive here, when I saw all-purpose flour on sale for $1.99 for five pounds, we bought it! That doesn't usually happen, even stateside! It will be there when I come back in January.

I did manage a trip to the pool this morning for a bit. After all that rain, it managed to turn into a nice day. Lunch was chicken and couscous leftovers. Still tasty.

Dinner was Garlic Shrimp and pasta with a salad. A combination of new shrimp and leftover pasta and vegetables.


Dessert was mini apple pies with whipped cream. I'm actually tired tonight so am going to bed early. Not many days left in Hawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment