Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday, October 25, 2011


PT this morning. I am going once a week now until the middle of November then I'll be done. Yeah! The knee is great, it's the scar that is a little bothersome.

I took the Oatmeal Raisin cookies to Karen, who said she didn't order any! Since they were packaged up already, she took them. She still has some cookies left from last week. Another lesson learned: don't always believe your client, let them order from you. There is a fine line between pursuing a client and helping them order what they want and not doing anything, which might be misconstrued as you not wanting their business. One of these days I'll get it right!

A few errands, then off to cook. I baked tart shells and a Bourbon Pecan Tart. I cooked Chicken Roulade with Rice and Asparagus, Split Pea Soup, Baked Ziti with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe and would have made two other things but forgot my eggs. As I am going back tomorrow to make lunch, I'll get to them later. I also made Bourbon Honey Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Mashed Potatoes and Apricot Roasted Carrots and Parsnips. These will be the doctor's gift to Mellonese. I also made Salad Nicoise ala Julia Child. Michael lent me one of Julia Child's cookbooks that he had given his mom for Mother's day one year. Huge book! Lots of pictures, though and very how to.....

I had dinner then returned home to do a bit more work. I am tired tonight! Jordan worked at USC today and will tomorrow morning, then drive back to Reno. He always seems rejuvenated when he goes down there!

No comments:

Post a Comment