Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Friday was spent running errands (Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Cookies to Karen of Hillbilly Hotdogs, Cinnamon Palmiers to Bill Glaser, who has a hair salon-he hung up the card Michael gave him and I ended up getting a referral from that, then delivered Grilled Asparagus with Orange Wasabi Sauce to my personal chef client-I didn't quite get everything done on Tuesday).

I otherwise spent the day on the computer doing recipe research, something I could do all day every day. Looking at recipes, coming up with ideas, putting dishes together for an entire meal. Great fun and relaxing (what can I say?)!

Friday evening Jordan and I went to Fine Vines for their upscale wine tasting. For $16 you get a flight of wines to try (in this case all reds) and a cheese platter for two for $12 (they also sell cheese and a limited charcuterie-yum!). We had a nice time and we spent some time with Tom, the owner, and I was able to tell him how much people enjoyed his wine at the farm to table. He was happy about that. Hopefully we will be able to work together again sometime.

Saturday and Sunday were pretty much the same, with the addition of housecleaning duties and laundry. I did have lunch with Janell at Sushi Rose on Saturday, talked to my sister, Michele and spent a little time with Crazy Mary (who at least will come out from under the bed now!).

Jordan and I went for a walk at Doroskar Park on Mayberry off 4th Street. It was a beautiful afternoon. I also baked Molasses Cookies for Karen (Hillbilly Hotdogs) to be delivered Tuesday morning. I need to get them packaged and a header put on the bags so she can hang them up with the potato chips.

I will have a lot of baking to do tomorrow as I am going to prepare a Thanksgiving dinner for my personal chef client Tuesday. He'll be out of town for Thanksgiving so wanted to make sure he got a Thanksgiving meal, lol. Works for me! I love a good turkey dinner! I'll be making mini pumpkin pies tomorrow as well as Limoncella Icebox Cake and dinner rolls tomorrow. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment