Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tuesday was my personal chef job day, although I started the day off with physical therapy. Yep, still going, but only once a week now.

Tuesday I cooked roast lamb chops with a pinot noir sauce, Israeli couscous (a large grain, not small) with roasted eggplant and a cumin vinaigrette, Butter roasted chicken with roasted root vegetables, chicken Tangine, Hangar steak with Cherry-Shallot sauce, Pomme de Terre Au Bougourie, chocolate mousse, Sautéed Cabbage, sausage-apple crossovers made with puff pastry, black bean hummus and ribollita soup. Long day, but well worth it. I had a lamb dinner with Michael along with a glass of 2006 Chateau nuf de Pape. Quite nice!

Wednesday and Thursday were Wellness Clinics, one in Carson, the other in Sparks. Let me tell you...4:30am comes awfully early nowadays!! I had to be at the clinics by 6am (!). They both went well, though and I've enjoyed the new people I have met.

I got a call from Karen of Hillbilly Hotdogs, telling me people were asking for my cookies by name, lol. So she ordered half a dozen for tomorrow and a dozen more packages for next Tuesday. Guess we'll see what happens (as always). So for tomorrow I made Chocolate Chocolate chunk cookies. Very chocolaty!

Tonight for dinner I made Butter roasted chicken legs with herbs along with roasted vegetables. Very tasty indeed! But now I am tired and it's time for bed. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment