Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday, October 7, 2011

Thursday morning was spent doing culinary business and running errands. Almost always something to do when you work for yourself!

Thursday afternoon I drove out past Carson City to the Home Depot on Jacks Valley Rd. What a difference a day makes. The manager I was suppose to deal with took the day off and told me I would be assisted by Shauna. I think I saw Shauna twice in the four hours I was there and got more help from the staff that my "assistant". Oh, well, it was still a nice afternoon, although I only gave 28 flu shots (I guess each store needs to have a minimum number of people or they can't have an in-house clinic. At least I drove ho e in better weather than I had on the drive out there!

I stopped by Trader Joes to get a few groceries on my way home, then came home to wait for Jordan to finish his class.

At 8pm, we went over to Kasia and Gary's house for dinner. We had a sauerkraut dish, two types of sausages, boiled potatoes, broccoli and bread. Very nice meal. There is a gentleman that Jordan knows visiting from California, so they got to visit. I was tired so we didn't stay late. I went home and went to bed, lol!

Today I was off but had quite a few errands to do. Janell and I went to lunch (she was laid off Thursday afternoon) and ran errands together. We got a lot done! (Although I still need to laundry and get Ah Choo and bing him home.)

One of the other personal chef's in town had an open house, so I attended that. The "party" was held at The Koffee Shoppe on Vassar. I've never been. Nice decor. Good food. I didn't stay long but it was nice to finally meet Rachel K.

Now it's bedtime-lots of routine here, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment