Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wednesday I went to lunch with Kasia to Rose's, a sandwich restaurant in Reno. They have been around for over ten years but there was a for sale sign in front of the building! Apparently they plan on keeping the restaurant open but perhaps at a new location. I guess all things change...

I talked with Sonja, who is in marketing, I'd guess you'd say, about packaging my cookies. We are meeting tomorrow morning at Java Jungle to talk. We'll see what she has to say/suggest. I don't have a lot of money, so this may be a long term project.

Today Jordan and I are going to take a look at a convenience store deli down in Washoe Valley. It's owned by a friend of his who wants to improve the deli so that people WANT to stop and get something to eat there. It would be a convenient stop for those people going to and from Carson City as well as hikers/bikers, etc. We'll see what it looks like.

Otherwise, there is yard work in my future. The yard is looking very sad and neglected and I have yet to hear from Calvin to see when or If he plans on coming to do the yard. I'll come back and catch you all up on the deli at Washoe City!

The gas station/deli is in Washoe City and run by an older couple who says their daughter is the manager of the store. They are a nice couple and do a nice job, albeit simple. Nothing wrong with that! I told Jordan I would feel like Walmart coming in to take over their deli. Jordan and I are meeting John R tomorrow for lunch to talk about all this and find out the real story behind akk this!

No comments:

Post a Comment